Business Development Director
Results Generation Group is actively seeking a Business Development Executive to lead and grow the RG sales team whilst expanding and growing our nascent syndication network and data partnerships. This role will be critical in the growth of our business as we expand this channel, team, and the opportunities for growth are exceptional. The right candidate will have broad experience in targeting and building a publisher base within the recruitment industry and have established relationships with Job Boards, and recruitment sites around the world. The candidate will have a proven track record of managing and meeting sales targets individually and on a team level. This role will report to the CSO and will be active within the RG executive team.
Responsibilites will include:
- Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with high potential publishers in the recruitment industry
- Prospect, meet and close new syndication and data partnerships
- Work hand in hand with Product and BD teams to continually build and grow capabilities of RG Syndication Platform to meet market needs
- In additional to structuring and closing business deals, this role requires a consultive role to deepen business cooperation and engage key stakeholders at senior level
- Monitor the overall status of various partnerships by tracking key reports and metrics
- Ensure maximum revenue potential is met for each client. Including up-selling more product mix.
- Independently research and discover new publishers and data partnerships. Form concrete strategies to capture market share, map competition and the ecosystem to identity market opportunities
- Work hand in hand with the current business development team to meet/exceed quotas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Business Development
- History of exceeding revenue targets
- Willingness & eagerness to learn on the job quickly
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation
- An analytical mind and problem-solving nature
- Expertise in Online Advertising
- Proficiency in Salesforce Lightening
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization and to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing accordingly
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, intellectually curious, and comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Business Development: 7 years (Required)
- Sales: 7 years (Required)
Willingness to Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Competitive Compensation
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Full Medical & Dental, Paid Vacation, 401k with company match
- Gym membership reimbursement program
- We have a competitive bonus structure where each team member participates in our success
- Results Generation Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- $150,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- OTE 250k+
- Monday - Friday
- We are currently a remote workforce, with the option for vaccinated employees to work from our office if requested. We are continuing to evaluate options of Remote vs On-Site as the situation progresses.
Ability to commute/relocate
- Austin, TX 78759: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
Results Generation is a fast paced, cutting-edge online marketing company operating in Austin, Texas. We have created our own niche within the online recruitment space driving over 500,000 qualified candidates daily to over 150+ employment partners around the world. Our core technology enhances and develops revenue streams for a broad array of global businesses. We are a profitable, self-funded company that retains its startup mentality and drive for growth. We continue to grow rapidly and are looking for high caliber candidates to join our company. We’ve created a fun, creative and supportive work environment in which each team member works to move the needle and have a positive impact.
We operate in the US, UK, CA, FR, ZA, AU, IN, IT and NL.
Apply on Indeed