Seeking a PHP Developer who can help to define and implement our next generation infrastructure to handle the rapid growth we are experiencing.
Results Generation is a leading provider of channel monetization solutions operating in Austin, Texas. Our core technology enhances and develops revenue streams for a broad array of clients across the globe. In business since 2006, we are a profitable, self-funded company that retains its startup mentality and drive for growth. We continue to grow rapidly and are looking for high caliber candidates to join our company. We strive to provide our team with a creative and fun work environment.
We have high standards for software development as well as our employees: we develop highly robust, secure and reliable software; our employees are super smart, driven to serve customers and fun to work with. You will be instrumental in designing, deploying, operating and scaling our software to work with a worldwide infrastructure. We are looking for an enthusiastic, seasoned developer to join our team.
You should have most of the following:
· Experience in reading and understanding existing code and systems, finding and utilizing existing patterns for common problems.
· Able to work independently with minimal guidance and comfortable interacting with individuals of both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
· Perform complex development assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
· BS Computer Science, other technical degree or related work experience
· 5+ Years in Object Oriented PHP Development
· 5+ Years in MySQL or other SQL based language
· Solid experience with Linux, CLI comfort and confidence, basic configuration of LAMP/LEMP stack, etc.
· Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web architecture
· Ability to write code that performs at scale
· Experience using version control software, preferably Git
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience
· Exposure to high-volume ESP environments
· Experience with Elastic Search, Big Data and Analytics
· Experience with AWS, GCS or other Cloud Providers
· Competitive Compensation
· Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
· Help guide company decisions and direction
· Work with other talented and passionate team members
· Full Medical & Dental, Paid Vacation, 401k, and Gym membership reimbursement program
· We have a competitive bonus structure where each team member participates in our success